Predictability is better.
Virtually all our services are offered on a flat fee model. What this means is that the price we list below is exactly what it is going to cost you (plus 5% sales tax…the lowest sales tax in all of Canada. I love Alberta.).
Individuals and Families:
- Express Entry – $3,000
- Provincial Nominee Programs $3,000
- Spousal Sponsorship $3,000
- Parental Sponsorship $3,000
- Permanent Resident Card Extensions $1,000
- Citizenship $1,000
- Criminal Rehabilitation $2,500
- Humanitarian and Compassionate Applications $5,000
- Study Permits $1,250
- Work Permit Extensions $1,000
- Access to Information Requests $500
In a cost-conscious business world, it only makes sense that we offer a flexible flat fee pricing model for all of our corporate clients. We work closely with our business clients to develop a custom strategy and scope that works for them and works for us. In this way, our clients are not paying more for immigration support than they need to. However, they can rest assured that we are in their corner when it comes to the cross-border movement of critical personnel into Canada.