We wish there was an easy way for you to compare our legal fees to others in the market.
The problem is that our unique style of representation is beyond compare.
Legal Fees for Individual and Family Immigration:
- TR to PR Pathway for Int. Students, Essential Workers and Francophones – starting from $4,000
- Express Entry – starting from $4,000
- Provincial Nominee Programs – starting from $4,500
- Spousal Sponsorship – starting from $3,500
- Parental Sponsorship – starting from $3,000
- Permanent Resident Card Extensions – starting from $1,500
- Citizenship Applications – starting from $2,000
- Study Permits – starting from $2,000
- Work Permit Extensions – starting from $1,500
- Access to Information Requests – starting from $500
- Temporary Resident Visa – starting from $2,000
*Before you can retain Holthe Immigration Law for your legal representation you need to book a paid initial immigration consultation. The fee for the consultation will be credited towards your legal fees.
Flat Fee Model
The price you see (+5% GST) is exactly what it is going to cost you.
Consult Fee is Credited
That’s right! We will subtract the amount you paid for your initial consult from your legal fees.
Convenient Payment Options
Submit your legal fees with your credit card, e-Transfer or wire transfer.
Legal Fees for Business Immigration:
In a cost-conscious business world, it only makes sense that we offer a flexible flat fee pricing model for all of our corporate clients. We work closely with our business clients to develop a custom strategy and scope that works for them and works for us. In this way, our clients are not paying more for immigration support than they need to. However, they can rest assured that we are in their corner when it comes to the cross-border movement of critical personnel into Canada.
101 total views, 3 views today